Registration is open for the 2017-2018 school year. For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact the Admissions office at (210) 614-3741 or send email to email@example.com. For upcoming admission events, click here.
Applying to Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran School & Child Care is easy using the TADS online admissions, enrollment, and tuition and billing management system. Applications are to be submitted through TADS with instructions and links available on this site.
How do children new to Shepherd of the Hills apply?
see below, under Step 2, or click here
Step 1 – Admissions
To begin, go to http://mytads.com/a/shepherdofthehillslutheranschool and ‘Create a New Account’. Then log in to your account and follow the instructions to fill out a ‘new student admissions application’. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application. Please note that there is a $50 application fee.
Once you have input the requested information, you will receive an email notifying you that your application was submitted and that the following supplemental forms are needed to complete your application:
- Copy of birth certificate (all applicants)
- Copy of grades and testing, including IEP/ARD if applicable (1st - 8th grades)
- Transcript release form (1st - 8th grades)
- Student reference forms (2 per student, kindergarten - 8th grade)
- Testing (kindergarten - 8th grade) – dates to be scheduled with the Admissions office
Your application is considered complete when all the above items have been received. After your application is completed, please allow 5-10 business days for the administration to review and contact you regarding acceptance. If accepted, TADS will then provide steps on how to complete the enrollment process.
Step 2 - Enrollment & Tuition/Billing Agreement
Enrollment is considered complete when all required forms and fees, as indicated below are submitted:
- Enrollment summary report (all applicants, completed and submitted in TADS)
- Physician’s statement of good heath & immunization record (all applicants, due 08/01) download
- Infant feeding plan (infants under 1, due first day) download
- Registration fees (all applicants, refer to Schedule of Fees)
- Tuition & billing agreement (all applicants, completed and submitted in TADS) The agreement outlines your tuition, fees, payment options, terms and conditions. (Please note that some credits are not applied until closer to the start date.)
How do Current Families Re-Enroll?
Current families receive notifications requesting them to indicate their intent to enroll each January for the upcoming school year. In order to assure placement, online enrollment forms must be completed. If you need assistance, please contact the admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the fees?
Please review the Schedule of Fees, applicable from August 2017 – July 2018. Fees are established annually and provided each year during registration.
For admission and enrollment, contact the Admissions office at 210-614-3741 or email@example.com.
For questions regarding billing, contact Kay Olson at 210-614-3741 or firstname.lastname@example.org.